[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 2

BearBroncos

I know many are probably dropping Greene while some people are finding a little gem sitting there on the WW and in the back ground they hear "Ho, Ho, Ho... Merry Christmas"

Greene was punished for his drop out of bounds (silly I tell you) and his fumble that cost them. Greene didn't cost them the game. Relying on LT to get them the nessesary yardage did. Several 3 and outs when Greene could have gotten them the yards to hold the ball longer.

Next week, the Jets play a power house in Tom Brady. They will absolutely need to keep the ball out of his hands so expect Ryan to swollow his pride and give Greene the ball and often. They will not be able to compete score for score so they need to keep Brady off the field and Greene is the only way that will happen.

Just :wacko:

It wasn't just the fumbles, they let Greene give it another shot in the second half but he didn't produce anything and got hit in the backfield. I don't really see anyone dropping Greene after one week of play. It would depend on what other backs people have on their rosters. Greene is going to start again, and if he doesn't produce this time around you can bet that LT will feel the spotlight.