[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mike Williams (SEA) or Negedu Naanee

wang259

If you watched the KC/SD game last night, the Chiefs double and triple teamed Antonio Gates- they were determined not to let him beat them and he didnt do much after his first quarter TD. As a result, Rivers found Floyd, Naanee, and Buster Davis regularly and had decent success. On the other hand, with Seattle, there's Deion Branch, Deon Butler, John Carlson and a crazy RBBC there. I think Naanee is the choice and will have much better upside as opposed to Williams. I think Naanee could make the jump from #2 or 3 option to a solid every game receiver like Garcon and Collie did last year for Indy.

Instead of making a new thread ill ask here...i have naanee already, but both Mike Williams are available...im torn on which to take. Seattles offense i feel can be more potent, but the Williams on the Bucs actually put up a TD...tough call, any other thoughts?

Between both Mike Williams I'd go with the TB one in a heartbeat. Yes, the Northern version has found a home in Seattle... and I'm seriously thinking of picking him up now... but the Southern version is a beast in the making. He's clearly their #1.... He just missed another td last week, a 70 or 80 yard bomb that Freeman (still recovering from thumb injury) overthrew him on. And he's only in week 2 of his career! He's going to get better week after week.

No comparison. IMHO.