[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ray Rice Handcuff? McGahee or McClain?

ThatDude

I've been burned twice in 5 years by failing to keep the backup for my number 1 or 2 running back on my roster. In both cases my starting RB got injured and I didnt have waiver wire priority to grab the backup which then became the new starter.

The Grant injury scared me and I've decided to burn two roster spots on the bench in order to keep the backup RB for my #1 and #2 RB,

I'm picking up Chester Taylor as the backup for Forte but I'm not sure who I should pick up for Ray Rice. Is it McGahee or McClain?

Thanks in advance

ThatDude,

McGahee is basically the goal line back and has the most value. If RR went down, Id think that the Ravens would roll most of the carries over to McGahee and spell him with McClain. McClain to me is more of a bruising fullback who blocks

Thanks! This is what I was thinking as well.