[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Gates/Gaffney or Gates/Naanee for this week?

Metalhead316

This past week would of worked out beautifully with Naanee and Gates, but i had in Gaffney of course. Im still sold on Gaffney but Naanee really impressed me too.

What do some of you feel about starting 2 players of the same team? I have a hard time with it because alot of times it seems 1 gets looks while the other doesnt and it can bite ya, but there are those magical times where both just really tear it up.

Is that a solid play, anyone else with Gates and Naanee putting them both out there this week?

I picked up NaaNee this past week and I am very tempted to start him, The Chargers love to pass and will be looking to prove alot after last weeks loss to the Chiefs, but it will be hard with Gates as your TE. I think both will put up decent numbers this week though. Sorry couldn't be of any help

Edited by AmpedUpMag

The reason it gets tricky at least for me and my experiences, i always find sometimes loading up too many players from 1 team always leaves someone hanging. But this past monday was the perfect storm for Naanee and Gates, both had decent showings and id love to hope that could happen again but more times than naught it seems you have one that does great while the other not to much. Which is why i like having the players spread team to team.

But man, its so tempting :p

Hows Jax defense looking guys, same with seattle...naanee against jax and gaffney against seattle, tough call i think.