[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offered trade

tallguylehigh

Ok, I am in a 12-team, non-PPR, standard scoring league and the following trade was proposed to me:

I get:

Joe Flacco

Ricky Williams

Derrick Mason

He gets:

Matt Ryan

Frank Gore

Jabar Gaffney

Thoughts: Despite his terrible performance on MNF, I am still big on Flacco this year- with the weapons he has he could put up huge numbers and I think he would be a decent upgrade at QB. However, I think this trade borders on insulting. Throw out the Mason/Gaffney portion because very little is even exchanged there, so now we are looking at Ryan/Gore for Flacco/Williams.

The way I see it, the minor upgrade at QB from Flacco to Ryan does not outweigh the hit in RB production going from Gore to Williams.

I am curious to hear your thoughts on this, I might counter with Ryan/Best/Gaffney for Flacco/Holmes or Ward (I think I am solid enough at WR to wait for Holmes to come back)

His team is below

QB- D. Brees

W/T- M. Colston, Jacoby Jones, V. Shiancoe,

RB- J. Addai, R. Williams

BN- H. Ward, J. Flacco, D. Mason, S. Holmes, K. Boss

Edited by tallguylehigh

I kind of figured as much. What do you think about my proposed counter?

I'm not sure why you're so locked in on Flacco. Don't get me wrong, I like him... but the difference between he and Ryan are not that great. Aim higher! You've got a pretty good team... The fact that you have gore, foster and best makes best expendable... try to do a deal where you package him. Or, you could use one of those other guys for some sick upgrading.

Good luck.