[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Maroney to Broncos

Joe_Armend

No. Not dumb at all. Good idea. Depending on your league's scoring, the Gates owner could rightly refuse (also depends on his team's needs).

PPR league. He is super weak at RB. his starting RB's are Hightower and Addai. should I offer the trade? thanks. and was thinking of doing the trade before the maroney news.

Edited by Joe_Armend

PPR league. He is super weak at RB. his starting RB's are Hightower and Addai. should I offer the trade? thanks. and was thinking of doing the trade before the maroney news.

In PPR, TH and Addia really aren't super week. Not great, but not super weak. Addai is slated for like 60 catches this year and TH could be in the 70's this year.

Is it straight PPR? As in, all players get the same points or is it staggered like 0.5 for RBs, 1.0 WR, 1.5 TE?

How many RBs and TEs do you start? Can you afford to move Moreno? You might be able to do Moreno for Gates straight up and I might start there.

If you're thinking that you can afford to move Moreno cuz you picked up BJax, then that might be a mistake and I'd hold off until BJ proves it won't be an annoying RBBC with Kuhn and Nance.

All players get 1 ppr. Start 2 RB's and 1 TE, also have 1 w/r flex. Not a bad idea to see how BJ does. The other team is a Bronco fan so am thinking he would bite.