[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is Brandon Jackson an upgrade over R. Bush/C. Taylor, if so who to drop?

dfine

If jackson works out as a starter/full workload back than I would say that in that offense he should be an upgrade for either one. One thing you might want to look at is the fact that Bush and Jackson both have byes in week 10....that's a long way away I know but it's something to consider.

Bush and Taylor are RB2s while BJ (lets give him a acronym name right now and get it over with) but all have their own hall mark abilities. Bush in PPR is pretty valuable but not in a PPR. Taylor will be more valuable, I think, in a non-ppr environment and will carry the ball more than Forte will, considering he looks mediocre in the run game and don't get use to 112 reception yards. Jackson, I think will get some carries and some receiptions. He's not a very talented back, but is part of a very talented team which will make up for it in some regards. Then again, look at the backs in NWE.... Talented team but the back field gets berried in mediocrity.

I think Kuhn will get the goal line work so you take a chance of BJ getting low yardage and little TD's...

BTW, as you can see, I'm not on the BJ wagon and probably won't until 1 or 2 games of success with him.

Bush and Taylor are RB2s while BJ (lets give him a acronym name right now and get it over with) but all have their own hall mark abilities. Bush in PPR is pretty valuable but not in a PPR. Taylor will be more valuable, I think, in a non-ppr environment and will carry the ball more than Forte will, considering he looks mediocre in the run game and don't get use to 112 reception yards. Jackson, I think will get some carries and some receiptions. He's not a very talented back, but is part of a very talented team which will make up for it in some regards. Then again, look at the backs in NWE.... Talented team but the back field gets berried in mediocrity.

I think Kuhn will get the goal line work so you take a chance of BJ getting low yardage and little TD's...

BTW, as you can see, I'm not on the BJ wagon and probably won't until 1 or 2 games of success with him.

So you would not go after Jackson? If you would, who would you drop, Bush or Taylor?