[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade My Brandon Jackson & Zach Miller for Vernon Davis

splotchman

I need to upgrade my TE position and would like to target getting Vernon Davis from Grant's owner in return for Brandon Jackson and Zach Miller (Oak).

I play in a 1 PPR league and now have this team:

My team:

QB: Romo, Eli

RB: C. Johnson, P. Thomas, J. Best, Caddy, B.Jackson

WR: Marshall, Colston, Bowe, Mason, Gaffney

TE: Z.Miller

DEF: Vikings

K: Crosby

His team:

QB: Palmer, Stafford

RB: Turner, Foster, Grant (IR), D.McFadden

WR: D.Jackson, P.Harvin, M.Floyd, J.Knox, J.Gage, P.Crayton

TE: V.Davis

DEF: Bengals

K: Seabass

Think B.Jackson & Z.Miller may be enough to entice the Grant owner to get Davis?

Leave me a link and I'll also answer yours.

I think you stand pat.

Smith might not allow Davis to reach his full potential. Miller could actually match Davis' production based on the fact that he will probably be more heavily targeted in the Raider offense.

Besides, the other guy's weakness is at receiver, not RB. He will want one of your better receivers for Davis.

Not a good deal in my opinion.

I agree with the others - Davis is attractive, but not that much more so than Miller, and B. Jackson may be hot the next few weeks with Green Bay's light schedule and no-one else (of substance) to share the backfield. And if I were your proposed trading partner, I probably wouldn't want to give up Davis when I already have Foster, McFadden and Turner.

I posted a question about Foster, McFadden & B. Jackson - give me some feedback at http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=330373

Thanks

Edited by kenwg