[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who should I start at Flex? Will answer yours

Rage and Fury

What a wealth of talent. It's a little early to make any predictions about Nicks, based on one (great) game. I always liked Collie better than Garcon with Indy, and I think he (Collie) is the future there - at least the number 2 receiver this year. Cleveland's D is mediocre so that's a plus for Chambers.

I've been let down by Jacobs too many times - I don't even keep him on my roster any more.

What a wealth of talent. It's a little early to make any predictions about Nicks, based on one (great) game. I always liked Collie better than Garcon with Indy, and I think he (Collie) is the future there - at least the number 2 receiver this year. Cleveland's D is mediocre so that's a plus for Chambers.

I've been let down by Jacobs too many times - I don't even keep him on my roster any more.

Anyone else? I am think I am going to play Nicks or Collie, but chambers is very tempting!!

Not to make your decision any more difficult but I would either go with Collie or Jacobs. We all saw what Foster did to the Colts last week, the Colts still lack a run Defense and now with Sanders out they will lake some depth on the Secondary, so Jacobs could have a great day but he is known to let us all Fantasy owners down.

As for Collie, kenwg has it right, he is the future there and the second best option on that attack.

Good luck and feel free to provide me with some advice http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=330629

Yes you must roll Jacobs in there somehow. He might come up snake eyes but Gosh, how could he not manufacture 60-80 yards vs. the Colts.

Chris Chambers should never be tempting in any way. It's not 2005 anymore. :wacko:

Now will you comment on mine? :tup:http://www.thehuddle.com/x10/season/w02/jum.php

JUM