[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should i make this deal ?

jsmoove05

12 man PPR

Start 1 QB 2 rbs 2 wrs 1 te 1 flex

RBS are AP Mccoy Reggie bush and Snelling. WRs are Austin , Ocho Cinco, Ward, Breaston , Jacoby Jones and Brandon Lyod.

was offered CJ Spiller for Hines Ward so I counted Hines Ward for Bradshaw. He countered and wants Breason and Jones for Bradshaw should i do the deal????

Ya I made the trade im in a league with 11 other guys all friends so mine and the guys team doesnt count as a vote thats 10 votes left. There is already 3 vetoes I think we need 6 vetos to veto trade. This is ridculous do you guys see something wrong with this trade I offered Hines ward for bradshaw he is the one that countered I accepted any thoughts??? The guy im trading with needs WRS and I need a better flex his 2nd starting WR is mike thomas.

Edited by jsmoove05

I am not a big fan of leagues that use a vote system to approve trades. Every owner in a league has an agenda to do what is best for their situation. If there isn't collusion, a trade should never be vetoed. Since collusion can never be proven, a trade should never be vetoed in my world.

I think you made a good trade. It should improve your team. That is all you can control. Nice work! Hopefully the tools in your league will let it go through.

Edited by lkirc

I am not a big fan of leagues that use a vote system to approve trades. Every owner in a league has an agenda to do what is best for their situation. If there isn't collusion, a trade should never be vetoed. Since collusion can never be proven, a trade should never be vetoed in my world.

This.

Why can other owners not let people run their own teams?? Who knows until the end of the season if it's even a bad trade, and like I always say, value is in the eye of the beholder. If both owners feel it is a good deal that improves their team, then seriously, who are they to tell you that you can't do it?

I know this isn't a very helpful response, but that just irritates me when commissioners and leaguemates think it's their place to tell you what's "fair" and how you should run your team.