[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pick Up Vincent Jackson

smrt

Should I pick up Vincent Jackson as a speculative pick in case his suspension gets reduced and he gets traded to Minnesota?

My other WR's are:

Dez Bryant

Eddie Royal

Malcolm Floyd

It's a PPR league and have to start 3 WR's. I also have Calvin Johnson and Brandon Marshall but those two are obviously not in this conversation..

I don't know that I would drop any of those guys for V-Jax. Even if he gets his suspension reduced and gets traded it would probably take a couple weeks with his new team before you would feel confident starting him. What's your entire roster? You might have someone besides your WR's you could drop for him.

I don't know that I would drop any of those guys for V-Jax. Even if he gets his suspension reduced and gets traded it would probably take a couple weeks with his new team before you would feel confident starting him. What's your entire roster? You might have someone besides your WR's you could drop for him.

Just updated by signature with my team. Already have Roethlisberger on my bench so maybe not a good idea to have two players on suspension taking up roster spots.....

Just updated by signature with my team. Already have Roethlisberger on my bench so maybe not a good idea to have two players on suspension taking up roster spots.....

I have V-Jax and Big Ben on 14 man team. I have no problem stashing Jackson. If I don't, someone else will, so I have been told.

He will be back and he will score points. He is that good.

Ugghh, kind of tough decision to let any of those players go for a guy you'll have to stash, but after his suspension getting reduced to 4 games, you can bet someone will be trading for him who can use him.

Honestly, assuming this isn't a keeper, I'd strongly consider dropping Dez... Even when the Cowboy's O gets back in synch, he still has alot of competition for touches there, and who knows how well his handle on the offense will be... Maybe Dallas will start really utilizing him well, but to me, the chances that he's inconsistent this year are just about as good.

Likely VJax will be traded to a team that could sorely use him, such as St. Louis, Minnesota, Washington, or even Atlanta (even though no one is talkng about us)... Other than ATL, he would immediately be the best target on any of those other teams..

I guess I wouldn't blame you at all for standing pat, but it's official that VJax is now alot safer to pick up.