[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Peyton for Roddy?

monster2333

I don't think I can pull the trigger here, even though I lost both Kolb and Stafford (dropped for Hassleback). I like Naanee, but not sure he can start for me every week. I might be able to get him to throw in a WR too, but he doesn't have anything I'm too interested in (Maclin, Floyd, Mason, Massoquai, Garçon). Garcon's the only appealing one, but that would be putting all my eggs in 1 basket. Sure, there are worse baskets than the Colts offense, but still...

Advice here? I can't do this trade, right?

Thanks.

You are absolutely right that you can't make this deal. In a 3 pt per TD league with 1/2 point PPR, White is worth more than Manning.

Forget the names and find yourself a lower end QB. Look at your leagues' rosters and find the owner with the best backup QB and make him an offer. Who is on the waiver wire? Kolb and Stafford will be back. You justneed a filler for a week or 2.

I did drop Stafford for Hassleback for a week or 2. Hopefully Kolb will be better than he looked before he got hurt.

Edit: And I've sent out feelers to the Brady/Rivers owner and the Romo/Flacco owner to see if we could get something done, but haven't heard anything back yet.

Edited by monster2333