[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I get matt ryan, mcoy, give a rodgers?

ttwarrior4

Okay this is a 12 team combo league. this is a different league to have strategy during the draft, we had to draft a starting lineup first and drew for each odd round all the way through.

The wr and Te in this league get 1 ppr but our running backs get no ppr. He did this years ago to balance

out wr and rb but we are expected to change it next year. Seems the nfl is a wr league now

I have Eli manning on the bench and i am starting z miller in the spot mccoy would play.

So 5 receptions for 50 yards is equal to mccoy getting 100 yards

So it comes down too would z miller outperform mccoy and can eli come close to a rodgers.

Only have to start 1 rb in my league and thats addai, but im loaded at wr

I have A rodgers, addai, bowe, b marshall, welker, celek, z miller,

bench is eli manning, kolb, b scott, k smith, m floyd, v jackson, naanee, s rice

I figure i have some serious trade bait later with vj, or even trade welker and start

vj or rice later on.

if i do the trade he would have a rodgers, charles,r rice, colston,maclin,

and either aromashadu, mcfadden, d bryant or mike williams starting

Can i really afford to load up the guy in my division, 3 divisions of 4 and play

twice. He would be forced to start vick or ryan if i say no.

ive had alot tell me i must do it because mccoy will out perform z miller but i think they don't understand its 1 pt for every miller reception but not

for mccoy, but mccoy is almost a threat for a td every game.

With that scoring ZMiller is close to McCoy. IMO McCoy won't score more than 8 tds and, without a point per reception, his value plummets.

Rodgers is head and shoulders above Eli.

You understand your scoring system. If you are going to move Rodgers, you need a better deal than this....