[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sit/Start - Brandon Jackson or Arian Foster

Yahoo standard scoring (1pt = 10yds / TD = 6 pts). I can start 2 RBs.

Starting Mendenhall and then I have to choose from Brandon Jackson, Arian Foster and Pierre Thomas. Not thinking of starting Thomas because of the Niners run D. So it comes down to Jackson v. Foster.

Jackson - GB is at home playing Buffalo. Looked good last week and will surely pile up yards in garbage time. Much less likely to score TDs.

Foster - more likely to score TDs. Playing on the road against a tough defense. DAL didn't run very well against them last week.

Yahoo predicts them to have the same output (14 pts). What do you guys think?

I would go with Brandon Jackson, cause the Texans can pass also considering they got Andre Johnson. I think Arian Foster did good only cause the Colts have a terrible run D. Brandon Jackson against the Bills run D which sucks or Arian Foster against the Skins run D should be the question. I have BJax and I'm gonna run with him this week with Ryan Grant out he is the starter and GBay has a good run blocking scheme. I'm not riding the BJax hype I just think Arian Foster had a good game which most likely won't happen against the Skins at home.

I would use Foster, BJackson's hype is ridiculous right now and you could probably trade him for some good return now while his value is at it's highest.

The Texans are playing the Skins at FedEx and the Skins have a way better run D than the Colts by leaps and bounds. I don't think Foster is gonna tear it up like he did last week. If anything is hyped up it has gotta be Foster when they have Schaub and Andre Johnson they can pass the ball if the run doesn't work. I don't think Foster is gonna be that lucky this week and Dallas did run on the Skins, but it didn't work when Haynesworth was in the game. I don't like Haynesworth at all, but he can produce every now and then the fat slob. BJax isn't the greatest back to start, but I have a feeling with the Packers run blocking scheme he is gonna get his yards without a doubt especially against the Bills run D which is terrible.

The Texans are playing the Skins at FedEx and the Skins have a way better run D than the Colts by leaps and bounds. I don't think Foster is gonna tear it up like he did last week. If anything is hyped up it has gotta be Foster when they have Schaub and Andre Johnson they can pass the ball if the run doesn't work. I don't think Foster is gonna be that lucky this week and Dallas did run on the Skins, but it didn't work when Haynesworth was in the game. I don't like Haynesworth at all, but he can produce every now and then the fat slob. BJax isn't the greatest back to start, but I have a feeling with the Packers run blocking scheme he is gonna get his yards without a doubt especially against the Bills run D which is terrible.

That's the essence of the question. It's situation vs. talent. Jackson is a weak back playing at home against an awful run D. Foster is a good back playing on the road against a good one. Maybe Indy isn't that terrible, Foster is just that good. It's hard to make accurate conclusions based on just one week.

That's the essence of the question. It's situation vs. talent. Jackson is a weak back playing at home against an awful run D. Foster is a good back playing on the road against a good one. Maybe Indy isn't that terrible, Foster is just that good. It's hard to make accurate conclusions based on just one week.

True, its hard to make an accurate assumption based on one week so yeah your right to say this is all a guess. I don't think the Colts have a great defense though, and the Texans exploited them pretty good. Why pass the ball if you can run on a team all day and I'm sure Arian won't be the only back to do this much damage to the Colts. When it comes to the Skins I don't think its gonna be the same. I'm sure Arian will be decent, but no where near what he did against the Colts. The Skins defense has ranked pretty high the past couple years so I wouldn't take them as an easy defense. You will probably see more passes coming from Schaub this week even with Arian running the ball I bet. I'm not saying Arian is a scrub, cause he has the talent but he played against an easy rush defense. The Colts are not known for their defense only their offense which I would have to say is one of the tops in the league. BJax could end up doing jack squat this week, but I doubt it and he has carried the work load before. He will get a bunch of carries which is hard to pass up especially against the Bills. The Texans are very versatile right now so its hard to pin point exactly what they will do.