[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RB Situation

Tyler

My team is below and I need to start two. I'm leaning towards giving Greene a muligan and rolling the dice with him this week and starting P. Thomas. What do you guys think?

I'm also considering dropping the Saints Defense to pick up The Patriots this week. Opinions?

I’m starting Greene this week. They will need to run the ball and Greene now knows that he needs to perform and he had an epiphany last week and will have one heck of a showing this week. I honestly think he had a V. Davis / Singletary moment last week (when Singletary sent Davis to the locker room in 2008 which led to a 13 TD season in 09 and him being the highest paid TE in NFL history). Greene was honestly devastated so I think he will have a hell of game.

Thanks. I am leaning towards the same opinion. I know everyone is jumping off his band wagon real quick but, the dude has ALOT more talent right now than L.T. and should rebound. I'm a little nervous but, I wasnt going to go extreme and drop him or trade him for a sack of nickels. I was curious as to how many people would start him this week though.

I know he only had 5 carries last week, but I like Carolina's home matchup vs. Tampa so much that I'd play Stewart this week. I'd also play Pierre Thomas. He's getting goalline carries, and I wouldn't be scared off by the matchup too much. The 49ers don't inspire confidence on offense, so I wouldn't be surprised to see the Saints build a lead and ride Thomas a lot in the 2nd half.

Please help me here.

ETA - Greene might play well, but I'm sure he won't get more than a 50/50 split. I still take my chances with PT and Stew.

Edited by MTSuper7

Thanks. Yeah I love Stewart's potential, matchup and history against the Bucs. I'm having a hard time pulling the trigger on him though. Its seems as if they are going to keep him fresh early in the year and use him more towards the middle/end or if/when Williams gets banged up.