[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS Dez Bryant or Jabar Gaffney?

electricrelish

WDIS Dez Bryant or Jabar Gaffney?

Flex play in a Standard non-PPR scoring league?

Don't laugh. I inherited this dynasty team for the first year.

Starters

1. Eli Manning
  2. Jamaal Charles
  3. Fred Taylor
  4. Chad Ochocinco
  5. Hakeem Nicks
  6. Flex?
  7. Jermichael Finley
  8. Neil Rackers
  9. Cowboys

• Matt Cassell
  • Max Hall
  • Marshawn Lynch
  • Willis McGahee
  • Javon Ringer
  • Darren Sproles
  • Brian Westbrook
  • Dez Bryant
  • Jabar Gaffney
  • Michael Crabtree
  • Devery Henderson
  • Mike Thomas
  • Kevin Boss
  • Jimmy Graham
  • David Buehler
  • Broncos

Either it's the beer or senility, but I don't find your team completely repulsive. I'd lean Crabtree as well. Yeah he had a rough outing last week, but the upside is much higher given his talent. I'd plug him in and cross my fingers.

Either it's the beer or senility, but I don't find your team completely repulsive. I'd lean Crabtree as well. Yeah he had a rough outing last week, but the upside is much higher given his talent. I'd plug him in and cross my fingers.

Thanks for the advice. Earlier this year, I had no decent RBs, as they are gold in a non-PPR league, but I made a trade and got J. Charles for the 2010 1.4 rookie pick, and 2010 rookie second rounder, and Santana Moss. I traded Dallas Clark for Hakeem Nicks. I made trades for the long term, and still tried to make the team competitive for this year.

Edited by electricrelish

Thanks for the advice. Earlier this year, I had no decent RBs, as they are gold in a non-PPR league, but I made a trade and got J. Charles for the 2010 1.4 rookie pick, and 2010 rookie second rounder, and Santana Moss. I traded Dallas Clark for Hakeem Nicks. I made trades for the long term, and still tried to make the team competitive for this year.

You've got a good foundation to build on (Charles, Nicks, Ocho, Finley). I'd sell high on weekly performances (i.e. when McGahee vultures another goal line TD or two) or package some players when injuries hit your opponents and see what you can do. If Lynch winds up in GB, you my have the next BJax goldmine to cash in on!