[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

would you do this trade?

soho

I give: AP. Roddy White. And CJ Spiller.

I get: S. Jackson. A. Bradshaw. S. Smith (carolina)

My team:

Romo, Henne

AP, M. Barber. CJ Spiller. C. Taylor. K. Huggins.

R. White, H. Nicks. M. Williams (TB), Eddie Royal.

Gates.

Rackers.

The only reason to even consider it is that I'm a little weak at RB after AP. Not loving it, but just wanted to get some thoughts.

Thanks.

Hell NO.

Don't even think about it.

S-Jax is a downgrade from AP, and Smith is a downgrade from White.

The Spiller/Bradshaw factor is minimal.

Do not do this.

don't think I'd say the Spiller/Bradshaw factor is minima... Bradshaw is a HUGE upgrade over the rookie on a crappy team. That's the only reason to even consider this deal.

But, as i said earlier, don't love it.

In this particular trade the Spiller/Bradshaw part IS minimal. Considering you would be losing ADP AND Roddy White, you'd come out the big time loser in this deal.

Check out my team. After AP I have no viable starting RBs. Yes I would be downgrading a few slots at my #1 RB... And a few slots at WR... But I'd be gaining a starting RB that could actually do something. I'm not going to do this deal... But it's far from a no brainer.

Check out my team. After AP I have no viable starting RBs. Yes I would be downgrading a few slots at my #1 RB... And a few slots at WR... But I'd be gaining a starting RB that could actually do something. I'm not going to do this deal... But it's far from a no brainer.

To be honest with you I would make a trade for a QB instead and see if I could get a good back from your waivers or free agents. Whatever you do don't give AP and Roddy White up they are keepers man.

To be honest with you I would make a trade for a QB instead and see if I could get a good back from your waivers or free agents. Whatever you do don't give AP and Roddy White up they are keepers man.

What? I've got one of the top 6 qbs. And, don't know about what kind of league you play in... but there's 0 RB's available on waivers or FA's in our league.

Ok guys... thread closed

It's really not the worst deal in the world. But I wouldn't do it.

What's the other roster look like? You'd be giving up your RB1 & WR1 and I'm guessing the Sjax and Smith were the RB2 & WR2 for the other team? Bradshaw's not enough to offset the difference. Don't do it.

What's the other roster look like? You'd be giving up your RB1 & WR1 and I'm guessing the Sjax and Smith were the RB2 & WR2 for the other team? Bradshaw's not enough to offset the difference. Don't do it.

man... this is getting way off topic because I already killed the deal... but how can you say sjax is another team's RB2? His ADP this summer was somewhere around 10... he's the 6-9th RB to go.... he's clearly a RB1.

man... this is getting way off topic because I already killed the deal... but how can you say sjax is another team's RB2? His ADP this summer was somewhere around 10... he's the 6-9th RB to go.... he's clearly a RB1.

Whatever. If you think SJax = AP and Smith = Roddy pull the trigger and don't ask for advice. SJax is my RB2 along with Rice (RB1), Foster, Mathews and Bradshaw. Given the Rams craphole offense, there's no way I'd want to rely on him as my RB1, especially in a non-ppr league!

AP or CJ should never, ever be traded. Anyone that tells you different should not be giving any kind off fantasy football advice.

That's absolutely absurd.

I'll give you A. Rogers, MJD and A. Johnson for Peterson... you won't do it?

Heck, I'll give you Brees and Rice for AP... would you consider that?

I wouldn't want to take advice from anyone who wouldn't consider a deal like that.

That's absolutely absurd.

I'll give you A. Rogers, MJD and A. Johnson for Peterson... you won't do it?

Heck, I'll give you Brees and Rice for AP... would you consider that?

I wouldn't want to take advice from anyone who wouldn't consider a deal like that.

Neither should Brees or Rodgers. There is a couple of guys from the WR, RB AND QB position that should never be traded. You build your team around guys like that, you don't trade them. That is common knowledege. You are obviously the guy that I would make trade offers to all year and strip you of your studs. Good Luck. I wish you were in my league.

Neither should Brees or Rodgers. There is a couple of guys from the WR, RB AND QB position that should never be traded. You build your team around guys like that, you don't trade them. That is common knowledege. You are obviously the guy that I would make trade offers to all year and strip you of your studs. Good Luck. I wish you were in my league.

Common knowledge.... Hahaha!

Seriously.... I'm LMFAO.

Good stuff.