[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A couple quick questions...

TopGun

1) Where can I find a list of the best offensive lines in order?

2) Should Sidney Rice be stashed on a roster and wait for him to come back this year, or dropped to take a flyer on players like Peyton Hillis, Mark Clayton, Mohamed Massaquoi, Mike Williams (TBB), etc.? (non-ppr, 10 team league, 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 each of TE, K, DEF, 6 Bench)

Depends on your leagues rules, and your lineup, etc.

Generally, I prefer to have players on my roster who may help me win games in the very near future and only stash players like that if my rosters are deep enough. FWIW, I have Plaxico Burress on a roster of mine in anticipation of him playing next year, so I get what you're asking about.

So, I guess we need more info.

As Muck stated, you want people on your team that will help you win now. Rice is good but will take up roster space for most of the season. Even when he comes back, will he be 100%?

I would drop Rice and pick up Clayton out of the names you have listed. Making a gamble early in the season can pay off and if you plan on going to the playoffs, you need to win as many games as possible. Rice is a guaranteed 0 for the next few weeks...

Good luck

My league rules are just basic non-ppr nfl.com rules...I put the number of starters and bench in original post. I didn't mean for this to be a rate my team thread, but since my rosters are out there now, please feel free to make any suggestions on where/how to improve.

League 1) Seems like this team could use a dependable receiver...hoping that one of these guys works out, but should I pick up Rice for later.

QB: Tom Brady, Carson Palmer

RB: Adrian Peterson, Ray Rice, Brandon Jackson, Shonn Greene

WR: Steve Smith (CAR), Hakeem Nicks, Pierre Garcon, Legedu Naanee, Mark Clayton, Mohamed Massaquoi

TE: Dallas Clark

K: Nate Kaeding

DEF: DAL

League 2) I have him on this team, but I do need to drop someone to pick up a defense...Please suggest who to drop.

QB: Michael Vick, Jay Cutler

RB: MJD, LeSean McCoy, Brandon Jackson, Felix Jones

WR: Reggie Wayne, Calvin Johnson, Hakeem Nicks, Dez Bryant, Legedu Naanee, Sidney Rice

TE: Antonio Gates, Owen Daniels

K: Nate Kaeding

DEF: (need to pick one up)

League 3) I'm pretty good on receivers here, but should I pick him up over maybe Naanee?...also, please suggest who to drop for a defense.

QB: Michael Vick, Joe Flacco

RB: MJD, Matt Forte, Brandon Jackson, Tim Hightower, LaDainian Tomlinson

WR: Reggie Wayne, Marques Colston, Chad Ochocinco, Terrell Owens, Legedu Naanee

TE: Tony Gonzalez, Chris Cooley

K: David Akers

DEF: (need to pick one up)

League 4) Hard to imagine there being room for him here...please suggest who to drop for K and DEF, and also for Rice if you suggest to pick him up.

QB: Michael Vick, Carson Palmer

RB: Adrian Peterson, Arian Foster, Matt Forte, Brandon Jackson, C.J.Spiller, Tim Hightower

WR: Reggie Wayne, Marques Colston, Steve Smith (NYG), Terrell Owens, Legedu Naanee, Braylon Edwards

TE: Jermichael Finley

K: (need)

DEF: (need)