[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Crazy Trade?

bloody squirrel

12 team-PPR-Bonus points for long td's.

My team

Ray Rice

Ryan Matthews

Jahvid Best

Colston

Crabtree

Camirillo

Davone Bess

Gates

His team

Cedrice Benson

Gore

Spiller

Portis

Gaffney

Randy Moss

Owens

Deverey Henderson

I offered Ray Rice and Crabtree for Cedric Benson and Randy Moss. He countered with Moss, Henderson, and Benson for Rice and Colston.

First reaction-not real interested. But after thinking about it, is any Saints receiver that reliable (Colston, Henderson, and Meachem all could go off at any time).

Need some help here.

I would say don't do this trade and the reason why is like you said the Saints have too many weapons Henderson may or may not do good for you not really consistant. Cedric Benson is alright, but with Ocho and TO in the mix I see a bunch of passing going on as well. Randy Moss is a good pick-up this year since his contract is almost up and this might be his last year with the Pats. Colston and Rice are definate performers and you don't have to really worry about them each week.

I'd consider doing it.

Benson, Matthews and Best is still a formidable backfield. The place your team needs the most help is WR. IMHO, Moss is a huge upgrade over Colston (as you pointed out, no Saint WR is reliable... any one could go off at any time). Not loving your other WR's (sorry).

Ihamp makes good points on your RB situation and Moss vs. Colston. The x factor here, though, is the ppr effect. I think I'd want Rice in a ppr over Benson. Even thought Moss is disgruntled, I'd still take him over Colston any day. Tough call, but I think I'd do it given your WR. Wait until next week when Moss' stock will be even lower due to being blanketed by Revis and you'll probably get your Rice/Crabtree for Benson/Moss deal.