[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

ff gots crapped on me last week

gallagorilla

i had my qb (kolb) and rb2 (grant) go down last week in my 14 team ppr league. i feel like i need to do something if i want to make playoffs. as much as i hate to do it i was thinking of sending rice and a lesser wr to the guy who has dwill and welker. not even sure if he would do this. we start qb, 2 rbs, 2 wr, flex, te, def, k, idp. here is my team. any suggestions?

kolb

rice

hillis

m bush

mcgahee

taylor

wayne

s smith

maclin

naanee

gaffney

hasselbeck

thanks

That stinks. I like your WRs. I'd spend more time trying to trade Smith or Maclin plus either Hillis, Bush, McGahee or Taylor for a better RB than I would trying to trade Rice and Gaffney or whomever for DWilliams and Welker.

Maybe the guy would do Bush and Maclin for Williams?

Schaub may be expensive, but I'd think McNabb could be pretty reasonably priced.

Also, if you included Smith in whatever sort of trade you do, I'd like to think you'd be able to swing a pretty good trade for some QB or RB help.

That stinks. I like your WRs. I'd spend more time trying to trade Smith or Maclin plus either Hillis, Bush, McGahee or Taylor for a better RB than I would trying to trade Rice and Gaffney or whomever for DWilliams and Welker.

Maybe the guy would do Bush and Maclin for Williams?

+1