[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Decided to take a chance and picked up Naanee!

Piranha-z

We start 3 WR and it's PPR league. Here are my WR in the order I am starting them now:

Starting

Colston

Bowe

Santana Moss

Bench

Naanee

Owens

Cotchery

So what do you guys think?? Leave roster as-is, or start Naanee in place of Bowe or Moss???

I didn't get any read on Bowe last week as the weather was horrible. He usually does OK in PPR though.

Seems like Santana Moss is McNabb's favorite target but I'm not sold yet.

I think Owens will be average at best this year with a blow up game or two, basically a bye week filler for me.

Cotchery..........offense needs to prove that they exist.

Moss is facing a terrible defense this week... done.

1. Moss

New Orleans faces the last weeks most raggedy team in the 49ers. BUT, the 49ers were and are still projected to have a solid back field. I think Colston is a starter this week, but I don't think his numbers will be as good as usual. But given all this, Brees will find him, and they will win.

2. Colston

San Diego is required statistically to win this week or Superbowl chances dwindle. After the frustrations Rivers had last week, they should all be ironed out and give Naanee a good performance... particularly since VJ will probably not be back.

3. Naanee

Owens got very little last week, and it reminded me of Cris Carter and Jerry Rices last few seasons... just a handful of catches and only provided an intimidating presence so it relieves other wide outs. Owens saw 5 fantasy points last week. He did however prove more valuable than Cotchery with 7 receptions vs. Cotchery's 2...

4. Owens

5. Cotchery

Kansas City hasn't been targeted very much, but out of 5 attempts caught only 1 pass... McCluster is going to be the guy... so I have zero hope for Bowe this week.

6. Bowe