[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pick up Demaryius Thomas?

nkjordan23

I know this is pre-mature, but do you guys see this guy making an immediate impact? I have some weak guys on my bench who I know have little upside and will turn out to be average dudes. The reason I ask is if I pick up now, I avoid the bargaining after the week is over should he blow up.

He is due to play this week and he just seems to have too much upside on a team who will want to throw a lot despite having a weaker QB.

What do you all think?

Not your question, but I think people underestimate Orton. Thomas will only boost his value. I picked up Thomas in one of my leagues this week hoping for a good performance although I expect his time to be very limited. It'll be too late if he goes off and has a nice game on minimal touches. I'd pick him up if you have the spot for him.

Do you think hes worth dropping Michael Bush for? Im in a 14 team PPR league. I had some optimism for Bush going into this season, but a big week 1 from McFadden made me wonder. Bush hasnt shown any ability to dominate by any means so there isnt a whole lot of upside i guess.

What do you think?

Thats a rough one. Really hard to say without looking at your complete lineup but without seeing everything, I think its really a toss up. I think Thomas has more upside but how long will it take for him to grasp the offense. I don't you make a good decision until you see both in action this weekend.

14 Team PPR (Keeper) league. Not much upside left on FA list besides Thomas.

QB - Palmer

RB - Matthews

RB/WR - McCoy

RB/WR - Jennings

WR/TE - Dallas Clark

WR/TE - Pierre Garcon

K - Crosby

D - Eagles

Bench - Maclin

Bench - Kolb

Bench - Michael Bush

Bench - Finley

Bench - Jahvid Best

Every WR in Denver last year wasn't a WR1 and I'm not at all implying that Thomas is all of a sudden Brandon Marshall. Food for thought: Thomas was the most targeted reciever yesterday after missing all of preseason and wk 1. That alone tells you he's got great potential and is a no brainer to add in my opinion. I play in 4 leagues and had Gaffney pegged as a sleeper and only landed him in 1league. I picked up Thomas before gametime in the league I had Gaffney with low expectations for Thomas because I thought his playing time would be limited.