[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS @ RB

msmith379

PPR 1pt/10 yds rec or rush, 6pts/TD

Pick 2

Jamal Charles @ CLE yahoo projs 15.84, huddle projs 80 rush 1TD, 20 rec, S2, espn ranks 10th best RB

Rashaad Mendenhall @ TEN yahoo projs 13.88 huddle projs 50 rush, 20 rec, S2, espn ranks 8th best RB

Arian Foster @ WAS yahoo projs 18.13, huddle projs 80 rush, 10 rec, S2, espn ranks 12th best RB

Brandon Jackson vs BUF yahoo projs 17.84, huddle projs 80 rush, 1TD, 20 rec, S2, espn ranks 15th best RB

Can't really decide. Leaning towards Charles and Jackson. McFadden just carved up Ten's d but reports are PIT will be missing both OTs and just not sure on Mende. Foster was hot last week and unfortunetly I didn't play him last week and lost, but possible let down game on the road against a much tougher WAS D and I also have Schaub and Johnson, so not sure I want to put all my eggs in the HOU basket just yet. Charles I think will be solid and will get more touches than last week. Jackson has the best matchup but will he do enough to justify the fantasy start.

Thanks for the help.

I like Foster and Jackson. Houston's offense is for real. They are healthy (unlike Dallas) and have way too many threats for the Skins to slow them down too much. I think Charles may be a little hit and miss becuase the Chiefs don't have much of a passing game to open up the run game. Charles may break a long one or two, but he's a riskier play than Foster IMO. Besides you will be kicking yourself if you leave Foster on the bench and he goes off again. I think you're right on with your take on Mendenhall. If you really want Charles in your lineup I would bench Jackson instead of Foster, but I expect the Packers to go up big early on the Bills and run the ball a lot in the 2nd half.

Dude if yu were able to draft those RB's I think you should give me the advice but here goes...Foster and BJAX are safe picks but I'd go Foster and CHarles...I don't really like Mendy with your other options..Good Luck!

Auction Draft, but BJAX and Hightower were waiver wire pick ups. However my WRs are weak. I am hoping to trade for a better one. The problem is I am going to have trouble all year figuring out which RB to start.