[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS @ WR WEEK 2?

jr49erfan1

Must start 3, PPR, 10 yards per point, all TD's are 6. Right now I got SSmith, VDavis and DDriver going, please convince me otherwise.

I've included my +/- to explain what I'm thinking for each. Thanks in advance, if you link your question in your reply, I will get to yours before kickoffs tomorrow.

SSmith NYG @ IND

(+) HNicks(Q) and KBoss(O) injuries make me want to start him in what could be a shootout in IND, (-) HOU's run blueprint from last week VS IND has me worried that NY will try to do the same.

VDavis SF VS NO

(+) Seems like he's getting his looks and could be another high scoring affair at home VS NO, (-) Don't need to start a TE, and I'm worried I might be able to get better production with another one of my WR's.

DDriver GB VS BUF

(+) Good offense and VS BUF, (-) Might be the #3 option behind GJennings and JFinley, and without a TD last week, his numbers were a bit underwhelming.

DBowe KC @ CLE

(+) My ESPN site has him projected to have a nice day (cant believe thats the best thing I can come with here LOL) and he's VS CLE so his matchup is good, (-) I just dont trust this guy, I know he'll blow up for a few weeks this season, and then just blow the rest, like his 1 catch for 13 yards last week????

BBerrian MIN VS MIA

(+) Home game and Favre/Childress seem bound and determined to neglect AP and the run, PHarvin looks like he's not 100%, somebodys got to catch the rock, (-) another guy I dont really trust, passing game looks horrible, and as an AP owner I'm hoping Childress pulls his head out and gives the rock 30 times to him (so I guess that would be a + for me???, LOL).

ACollie IND VS NYG

(+) Home game that I feel is a near must win for IND, highpower O in what could be a shootout, AGonzalez is out, (-) lots of other offensive weapons in IND, I'm afraid he might get lost in the shuffle (I scooped him off waivers this week).

LNaanee SD VS JAC

(+) Home game VS JAC, good O and VJax is out, (-) another team with other playmakers in front of him like MFloyd and AGates, I'm afraid last week might have been a flash in the pan??? (I scooped him off waivers this week too).

Must start 3, PPR, 10 yards per point, all TD's are 6. Right now I got SSmith, VDavis and DDriver going, please convince me otherwise.

I've included my +/- to explain what I'm thinking for each. Thanks in advance, if you link your question in your reply, I will get to yours before kickoffs tomorrow.

SSmith NYG @ IND

(+) HNicks(Q) and KBoss(O) injuries make me want to start him in what could be a shootout in IND, (-) HOU's run blueprint from last week VS IND has me worried that NY will try to do the same.

VDavis SF VS NO

(+) Seems like he's getting his looks and could be another high scoring affair at home VS NO, (-) Don't need to start a TE, and I'm worried I might be able to get better production with another one of my WR's.

DDriver GB VS BUF

(+) Good offense and VS BUF, (-) Might be the #3 option behind GJennings and JFinley, and without a TD last week, his numbers were a bit underwhelming.

DBowe KC @ CLE

(+) My ESPN site has him projected to have a nice day (cant believe thats the best thing I can come with here LOL) and he's VS CLE so his matchup is good, (-) I just dont trust this guy, I know he'll blow up for a few weeks this season, and then just blow the rest, like his 1 catch for 13 yards last week????

BBerrian MIN VS MIA

(+) Home game and Favre/Childress seem bound and determined to neglect AP and the run, PHarvin looks like he's not 100%, somebodys got to catch the rock, (-) another guy I dont really trust, passing game looks horrible, and as an AP owner I'm hoping Childress pulls his head out and gives the rock 30 times to him (so I guess that would be a + for me???, LOL).

ACollie IND VS NYG

(+) Home game that I feel is a near must win for IND, highpower O in what could be a shootout, AGonzalez is out, (-) lots of other offensive weapons in IND, I'm afraid he might get lost in the shuffle (I scooped him off waivers this week).

LNaanee SD VS JAC

(+) Home game VS JAC, good O and VJax is out, (-) another team with other playmakers in front of him like MFloyd and AGates, I'm afraid last week might have been a flash in the pan??? (I scooped him off waivers this week too).

Well, you certainly got one heck of a great receiving situation for sure. I definitely think you should start Steve Smith without any question here. He always racks up the receptions, especially on 3rd down in a shootout type of game. He will still be the Giants number one option this year despite Hicks's great play during week 1 IMO. The next two I think are a bit of a tossup between Donald Driver, Austin Collie and Vernon Davis. Donald Driver will give you some solid points and receptions. He is playing the Bills and don't forget Ryan Grant is out too so he'll probably get more looks. I would start Driver along with Smith. Finally, I like Austin Collie over Vernon Davis because I can see him racking up a ton of yards whereas Vernon is probably a lock for 60-80 yards with a touchdown maybe. Collie can range anywhere of 40-120+ yards I feel. Throw in a touchdown or two and he'll get even more. Therefore, I think you should go with Smith, Driver and Collie. Bowe and Berrian are extremely inconsistent to start right now. Naanee may be just a flash in the pan like how you said. There was MAJOR blown coverage from the Chiefs on his TD last week.

Well, you certainly got one heck of a great receiving situation for sure. I definitely think you should start Steve Smith without any question here. He always racks up the receptions, especially on 3rd down in a shootout type of game. He will still be the Giants number one option this year despite Hicks's great play during week 1 IMO. The next two I think are a bit of a tossup between Donald Driver, Austin Collie and Vernon Davis. Donald Driver will give you some solid points and receptions. He is playing the Bills and don't forget Ryan Grant is out too so he'll probably get more looks. I would start Driver along with Smith. Finally, I like Austin Collie over Vernon Davis because I can see him racking up a ton of yards whereas Vernon is probably a lock for 60-80 yards with a touchdown maybe. Collie can range anywhere of 40-120+ yards I feel. Throw in a touchdown or two and he'll get even more. Therefore, I think you should go with Smith, Driver and Collie. Bowe and Berrian are extremely inconsistent to start right now. Naanee may be just a flash in the pan like how you said. There was MAJOR blown coverage from the Chiefs on his TD last week.

I think I would agree here.. I like Smith Driver and Collie also.. but Davis is prob the safe choice

Edited by CSA81