[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Torn between BJax or Bradshaw

Having a hard time deciding who to start this week between B. Jackson or Bradshaw.......I am really trying to not pay any attention to what Foster did to the Colts last week because it is highly unlikely that that happens again. Both RB's have decent matchups this week so I am thinking a coin flip might be in order....any advice is appreciated!

I am really trying to not pay any attention to what Foster did to the Colts last week

Why would you ignore empirical evidence? If Foster's performance last week was a once in a lifetime fluke, I'd agree with you. But the Colts' run defense has been a laughing stock for YEARS now.

I'm benching Jamaal Charles in one of my leagues for Bradshaw. If there's one week where he's a must start, this is it.

I have the same decision to make, Bradshaw or BJax in my flex. BJax's matchup with BUFF is tempting, but at the end of the day, I'm going with more proven production in Bradshaw. That said, I think Indy made some defensive adjustments over the past week.