[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tomlinson and Greene

ParLawGod

Yes, I think LT would be worth picking up - surprised he's still available.

LT is STILL the more explosive back between and seems to be rotating in to a lot more carries. At least pick him up as a handcuff to Shonne.

At this point I would not be relying on Greene as an RB1 or even 2. I'd be using him on a week-by-week basis, and would be looking to trade for someone who thinks his value is higher.

Edited by jdub!

UGH! I did not think L.T. had any juice left and I did not think he was going to be this involved. I just dont understand Greene was a monster in the post season. I really think he is a back that needs to get the ball 20 times a game to be effective. Until further notice Greene is riding my bench. I'm going to have to roll with Ronnie Brown and Pierre Thomas from now on I guess.

If they continue to use LT at this rate, they won't have an LT come late in the season. All you Greene owners, don't distress. He will get his due in the next week to 3 weeks. I'm going to start him week in and week out, sometimes at the peril of a win but I also know that there will be that epiphany game that he just wakes up and Ryan gives him absolute run of that offense.