[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Quarterback quandary

Texan Hooters

I had to drop Kevin Kolb to grab Michael Vick for week 2 because I have Big Ben on my bench and we are only playing a 2 QB league. So here is the question..... Should I hold onto Vick Untill later in the week to see if he gets the start? or should I jump on the wavier wire to grab best availible now?

I got a 2-0 start thanks to help from Jahvid Best and Arian Foster, so I am not totally up against a wall here. I still have 4 weeks to go before I can start Roethlisberger. what are your Ideas on this subject?

I am thinking of just keeping Vick and possibley starting him. even if he does not get the start. somthing tells me this Controversy is far from over. If Kolb gets the start would you think that Vick still gets some snaps? If Kolb comes out the first half again and does poor. do they finish the game with Kolb? Kolb is under the spotlight and he knows that if he screws up badly hes gonna take a passenger seat to Vick.. I would hate to think that I let Vick slip back on the free agent market to one of my chump rivals.

If Kolb was still a free agent I would take him back in a heartbeat.the guy that picked him up did it out of spite of courseI know I have to drop him.Vick will be scooped up and put on someone elses shelf. This is starting to get too me lol ..I guess Im going to be playing the QB shuffle for the first 5 weeks.