[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Great depth in WR and RB

Texan Hooters

This is my roster this year looking for any constructive criticism on my team regarding my depth and is it deep enough to start thinking trade? In a 12 man PPR with flex at RB/WR/TE. I love my outputs through the first 2 weeks almost everyone minus my tight ends has completly gone off so far. What are your thoughts going forward??

QB Vick<<<(Kolb was my starter going into the season. Vick will change after waviers open on wed.) :clap:

QB Roethlisberger<<<(the plan is to start him week 6 through rest of season) :sick:

RB Best<<<(posted 67 points in my ppr this week) :lol:

RB Foster<<<(picked him in 4th round and I got laughed at in my draft) :)

RB Hightower<<<(love his output so far but how long will it last) :(

RB Hillis<<<(best running back in Cleveland) :(

RB Snelling<<<(making my Turner owner in my league really sweat it out) :wacko:

WR Wayne<<<(I love his consistency) :(

WR C. Johnson<<<(I think best only makes him better going forward) :)

WR Nicks<<<(my sleeper going into this year) :)

WR Breaston<<<( good week 1) :tup:

WR J. Jones<<<(I like him over Walter for wr2) :tup:

TE Gonzalez<<<(no love for Gonzo) :lol:

TE Carlson<<<(not much here so far) :lol:

Why would you really trade, that lineup has to be killing it for you.

And a side thought, i just look at some teams and wonder how some people get what they get...in my leagues these guys are so johnny on the spot for everything, theres no way even before we all knew what foster and best would do, that someone in my league would of gotten them both.

I need to find leagues with some sad drafters in me thinks lol

Don't fix it if it aint broke.

I agree with this.

BTW: What do you mean by Vick will change after waivers open up? Is he on your team? If he is you are golden. Don't do anything unless you really get an offer you can't refuse.

I could make a couple of deals atm for QB'S but most of the owners that have stud qb's are trying to trade rape me. I already offered Foster for AP. might be able to convince him with one more really big week from Foster. and the owner that has Andre Johnson is the Devil.

If anyone trades you the best NFL RB for Foster your playing with pure scrubs and your league isn't competitive at any level.