[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

QB Pickup, RB Pickup and WR pickup?.. Orton/Brown/Hillis/Mike Williams (Bucs) for depth?

ec0121

I am looking for some depth on my team in a number of spots. I am currently 0-2, losing in week 2 by 1 point to Reggie Wayne and Jahvid Best's team. Please refer to my team in the signature.

Here are my spots. I am open to Wk3 spot plays or any insights. Please also let me know who you'd get rid of (and why).

1. I am looking for more depth at QB - as I am worried about Vick's playing time and Flacco has been inconsistent (albeit against tough defenses NYJ and CIN). I probably will play Flacco in Wk 3 against CLE.

-Waiver Wire availability: Orton, Hassleback, Sanchez

2. I am looking to add depth at RB. Jamaal Charles is not getting the carries I'm hoping for and Steven Jackson is very good but no Jahvid Best.

-Waiver Wire: Snelling, Tolbert, Peyton Hillis, Donald Brown, Fred Jackson, Sproles, Brandon Jacobs, McCluster, Slaton, Lynch

3. I am willing to pickup somebody else from the waiver wire at WR, looking for a consistent WR3 who can give me 5-10 points weekly.

-Waiver wire: Mike Williams (Bucs), Lloyd (Den), Nate Washington (Ten), Jacoby Jones (Walter is taken), Mike Williams (Sea), Cribbs, Tate, Louis Murphy, Massaquoi

4. Any defense out there particularly strong defenses (or playing weak offenses) to pickup for Week 3 or beyond?

-Waiver Wire: Ind, Tenn, NYG, NE, Chi, many others

Edited by ec0121

I decided to pick up Kyle Orton as a probable starter in Week 3. Not 100% confident in Flacco or Vick. I dropped WR Mike Wallace (Pitt).

Who else is a good pickup? Donald Brown? I am still pretty high on Mike Williams (Bucs) - probably pick him up and drop Naanee? Or is there a better play here?

I am looking for some depth on my team in a number of spots. I am currently 0-2, losing in week 2 by 1 point to Reggie Wayne and Jahvid Best's team. Please refer to my team in the signature.

Here are my spots. I am open to Wk3 spot plays or any insights. Please also let me know who you'd get rid of (and why).

1. I am looking for more depth at QB - as I am worried about Vick's playing time and Flacco has been inconsistent (albeit against tough defenses NYJ and CIN). I probably will play Flacco in Wk 3 against CLE.

-Waiver Wire availability: Orton, Hassleback, Sanchez

2. I am looking to add depth at RB. Jamaal Charles is not getting the carries I'm hoping for and Steven Jackson is very good but no Jahvid Best.

-Waiver Wire: Snelling, Tolbert, Peyton Hillis, Donald Brown, Fred Jackson, Sproles, Brandon Jacobs, McCluster, Slaton, Lynch

3. I am willing to pickup somebody else from the waiver wire at WR, looking for a consistent WR3 who can give me 5-10 points weekly.

-Waiver wire: Mike Williams (Bucs), Lloyd (Den), Nate Washington (Ten), Jacoby Jones (Walter is taken), Mike Williams (Sea), Cribbs, Tate, Louis Murphy, Massaquoi

4. Any defense out there particularly strong defenses (or playing weak offenses) to pickup for Week 3 or beyond?

-Waiver Wire: Ind, Tenn, NYG, NE, Chi, many others

Edited by ec0121

I picked up Orton last week after Stafford went down. I started Flacco against the Bengals and lost because of it. Even though Flacco vs. Clev is a good matchup on paper I'm almost leaning to Orton against the Colts which could turn into a shootout. Not sure though as the way to beat Peyton is to keep him off the field so will Denver go with a strong run approach this week?