[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Forte or Charles?

Deebo53

I have the option of either Charles vs. SF or Forte vs. GB.....I dont kno which route to go on this one......i went high on Charles but he just isnt producing like i expected with T Jones (i hope they test him for HGH) and Mccluster getting a lot of action as well....My hearts tellin me to go Forte he might sneak in a TD and gets most of the reps in Chi....Any thoughts on what u guys would do?

I'm in the same boat and may end up flipping a coin Sunday morning. If I were forced to choose right now, I'd take Forte. San Francisco has played the run pretty well in two games... it's the passing game they can't seem to stop. Green Bay, despite their tough D, has actually let runners get good yardage on carries. The 5.3ypc rank 30th among run D's. Plus you have the benefit of Forte catching passes from Cutler.

I think I just talked myself into Forte 5 days early.