[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Help, Snelling or Tolbert

Platinum_GLI

Neither of those are the answer to your RB problem. I'd keep your waiver status. If you are looking for a backup RB (what both Snelling and Tobert are) then you ought to be able to land a different one straight from Free Agency.

My league's waiver is based on record and well, I'm last place so I get waiver 1 so I need to take advantage of it. If my waiver was based on the draft, I would hold off. Sorry for not mentioning that on my opening post.

Well then that changes things. I know you said you need help at RB but what are the chances of you picking em Dem. Thomas from Denver? I'm always a fan of picking up the best possible player (even if it's not necessarily a need for you). Easier to trade for a good player than it is to find one on waivers. I'd explore some trade options.

But if you must, I'd go Tolbert.