[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Load up on Packers RBs and see what happens?

RichSaxton

As you'll see from the sig, i'm carrying Williams and Forte as my #1 & 2 drafted RBs for the year. But took a speculative pickup of Brandon Jackson early last week before the confirmed Grant season-long injury. I was hoping like everyone else out there that picked him up that he'd have a big week against the Bills and put all the talk of trades etc to bed. He didn't. And if anything, it was Kuhn who came out looking like the better pick of the two IMO.

With fragile Fred Taylor as my #4 RB, would people advise me to also pickup Kuhn for Taylor and carry both GB RBs on my roster until they can decide who they want to be their No. 1 guy? Or is it a bit too risky to do that if GB are going to go and say pickup Lynch in a trade?

from what i can tell, i don't think kuhn would ever be the guy. he's your short yardage/goal line sometimes change of pace guy and brandon gets the majority of the carries. the question i think is whether brandon stays the guy or they get someone else. kuhn can be a good pickup in a TD-heavy league, marginally, but otherwise i think he is a waste of a roster spot except in the deepest of leagues.

from what i can tell, i don't think kuhn would ever be the guy.

+1

Aside from the obvious full-time RBs that are undoubtedly owned in your league, Jackson's value lies in the fact that GB is less RBBC than the other options out there. He's on a pass-heavy team, but he'll get his touches. He won't be a top 10 back, probably not even top 15...But I'd start him over a Carnell Williams/Clinton Portis/Jerome Harrison type of team