[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just got offered this..it seems close

Favre4ever

I give Megatron and Pierre Thomas for Dwayne Bowe and Ray Rice..Its a non PPR league and Bowe would be my 3rd WR I have Brandon Marshall,Clayton,Crabtree,Knox and Mike Thomas(jax) I have alot around the same value but after the deal my backs would be Rice,Ryan Matthews and Foster we play 2 rb's 3 wr's and a flex...Could you help a huddler out please..

I give Megatron and Pierre Thomas for Dwayne Bowe and Ray Rice..Its a non PPR league and Bowe would be my 3rd WR I have Brandon Marshall,Clayton,Crabtree,Knox and Mike Thomas(jax) I have alot around the same value but after the deal my backs would be Rice,Ryan Matthews and Foster we play 2 rb's 3 wr's and a flex...Could you help a huddler out please..

i would not do this. the combo of cj and pierre should outscore bowe and rice every week. if this is true, why make the deal? for week 1, it was roughly 23 to 9 and in week 2, it was roughly 29 to 20.

especially with bush now out, pierre's workload will increase and bowe is largely a non-factor due to KC's inept passing game.

stay put.