[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rice or Turner

jacobisright

I'm considering trading for one of these guys, which one often is more valuable going down the road? Ray Rice or Michael Turner.(10 team, non PPR league)

Thanks.

right now you have to start with rice. they are feeding it to him for as much as he can handle, especially with flacco's ineffectiveness. turner already has injury questions and snelling could get more touches with his big performance. rice was higher on draft day and still is today. good luck.

Turner would have come back in had the game not been a blowout. So that injury doesn't worry me the least bit.

To me the biggest difference is that Turner gets the goalline touches, Ray rice does not get any. If it were PPR it would be different, but based on schedule strength and the fact it's not a PPR. I'd go with Turner. There's some injury risk there, but I'd take Turner over Rice.

The biggest selling point for me is the fantasy playoff schedule for each:

Turner:

TB

CAR

SEA

NO

Rice

PIT

HOU

NO

CLE

I'm going with Turner.

get the points but i'd sure like to see a solid performance from turner before pursuing him (unless you want to gamble and buy low ... maybe the turner owner is unhappy and you could get him cheaper than rice). even in a non-ppr if they are both on the board and i'm drafting today, i take rice.

get the points but i'd sure like to see a solid performance from turner before pursuing him (unless you want to gamble and buy low ... maybe the turner owner is unhappy and you could get him cheaper than rice). even in a non-ppr if they are both on the board and i'm drafting today, i take rice.

+1