[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

trade help

nyj2011

Here is my team the league starts 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1 TE, 1 D and is .5PPR

Carson Palmer

David Garrard

Adrian Peterson

Ryan Matthews

Ronnie Brown

Kareem Huggins

Buckhalter

Desean Jackson

Crabtree

Dez Bryant

Bowe

Gaffney

Royal

Keller

Looking to upgrade at QB and WR. Looking for some advice on who and what i should give up

unfortunately, you are not in that great of a position to deal.

with mathews hurt, you only have adp and brown as your RB options, so trading from this position will hurt you worse. keller is a fine TE, but isn't in the top 5 type category where folks will give up QB/WR depth/talent to get him (and then you will end up with a poorer TE as well). garrard was benched, so no one would want him. all of your existing WRs except for desean are too inconsistent, so they would not be good trade fodder.

the one big move you could make would be to trade peterson and one of your receivers not named desean for a lesser but still usable RB and a seriously better WR and then roll with Palmer at QB. this could be worth a shot if you have a league member with some serious WR depth.

that's one idea. maybe others will have some input. i don't see a ton of other options in terms of what other owners would want from you.