[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Picking up Keller... who to drop?

Roster is in my sig.

With the announcement that Vick is going to start Sunday, I can no longer wait on Celek to start producing. Vick barely looked his way last weekend and I can't imagine that will magically change in start #2. Thing is, I don't know if I want to outright cut him in case Kolb does return.

Do you see a more promising candidate to cut? I'm guessing it has to be Celek, Daniels (still think he's in line for big production when fully healthy), or maybe the Vikings D.

I wouldn't drop Celek. Too soon to give up imo. He's physically superior, a real talent. Vick's had time to work out a few more kinks in practice, and Celek will be the first "kink" that Reid identifies. I've been watching and Celek was running wide open at Detroit. Be patient.

GBP's bye isn't until week 10...I'd drop the Vikings D and pick up Keller (though I personally don't love Keller, you don't get to play an incredibly young and confused NE LB/Secondary every week)...watch the numbers carefully the next two or three weeks ago and then cut/trade whichever of the three TEs is under performing over that 5 week timeframe (first two weeks plus next three).

Best of Luck,

WashD