[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cooking up a Trade fo CJ2K

Armagdn

So our leagues CJ2k owner had Kolb and is pretty weak everywhere else with on 0-2 start. This is the trade offer im thinking about sending. You think he will go for it or do you think i'm giving up too much?

Offer:

Give: M.Vick, B.Jackson, D.Mcfadden, C.Johnson, Seahawks

Get CJ2K,S.Smith,C.Taylor,Raiders

His Team:

QB: J.Freeman,K.Kolb

RB: CJ2K,F.Jones,C.Taylor,M.Bush

WR: M.Colston, S.Smith (NYG), M.Clayton, J.Cotchery

TE. B.Celek,M.Lewis

K. M.Crosby D,Carpenter

DST Minnisota, Oakland

my team in Sig

(1 point PPR league)

Edited by Armagdn

How many positions do you start, and do you need to have a certain amount at each pos, it seems that way as both of you have the exact same amount of players at each pos.

You are basically trading Vick+jackson+mcfadden+johnson for Johnson+smith, because taylor will never play and both the d's are bench d's.

Its tough but I would probably do it, but might try and get one of his bench wrs like clayton.

How many positions do you start, and do you need to have a certain amount at each pos, it seems that way as both of you have the exact same amount of players at each pos.

You are basically trading Vick+jackson+mcfadden+johnson for Johnson+smith, because taylor will never play and both the d's are bench d's.

Its tough but I would probably do it, but might try and get one of his bench wrs like clayton.

We start QB,RB,RB,WR,WR,TE,K DST

Rosters and bench positions are fixed. And yes the rest is just fodder to fill the gaps

We start QB,RB,RB,WR,WR,TE,K DST

Rosters and bench positions are fixed. And yes the rest is just fodder to fill the gaps

If it's fodder to you, take it out. A big-time trade like this is difficult enough for a 2k owner to make. The last thing you want to do is muck it up with something that is at best filler and at worst might be a warning sign to him - maybe he's overly high on Oakland or has some irrational need to have AP's handcuff. You didn't list your team so assuming these are all bench or at least borderline starters for you.

McFadden, Brandon Jackson, Calvin

Chris Johnson, Steve Smith North

Looks nice and clean, less to sort through, and is straight to the point - 2 startable RB's and a WR upgrade for Chris Johnson.

If it's fodder to you, take it out. A big-time trade like this is difficult enough for a 2k owner to make. The last thing you want to do is muck it up with something that is at best filler and at worst might be a warning sign to him - maybe he's overly high on Oakland or has some irrational need to have AP's handcuff. You didn't list your team so assuming these are all bench or at least borderline starters for you.

McFadden, Brandon Jackson, Calvin

Chris Johnson, Steve Smith North

Looks nice and clean, less to sort through, and is straight to the point - 2 startable RB's and a WR upgrade for Chris Johnson.

Good point with keeping it clean. You left out Vick in your summary. So 2 startable RBs a WR upgrade and an QB ugrade for Chris Johnson/Smith. Maybe im giving up too much?? My team is in my signature.

Edited by Armagdn