[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Am I crazy

MBancroft

The commish and another guy in my league just made this trade (thank God for voting)

Start QB, WR, WR, RB, RB, W/R/T, TE, DEF, K Standard scoring

Team 1

QB Tom Brady

WR Hakeem Nicks

WR Pierre Garcon

RB Adrian Peterson

RB Matt Forte

TE Antonio Gates

W/R/T Jermichael Finley

BN Percy Harvin

BN Justin Forsett

BN T.J. Houshmandzadeh

BN Braylon Edwards

BN Dustin Keller

BN Lance Moore

Team 2

QB Michael Vick

WR Steve Smith

WR Anquan Boldin

RB Chris Johnson

RB Brandon Jacobs

TE Jermaine Gresham

W/R/T Austin Collie

BN Matt Hasselbeck

BN Bo Scaife

BN Beanie Wells

BN Donald Brown

BN Javon Ringer

BN Mark Clayton

Trade:

Chris Johnson, Javon Ringer, Beanie Wells for

Hakeem Nicks, Jermichael Finley, Justin Forsett

I might be crazy, but this looks like a completely one sided deal...

Right, and has a 4th Wide Receiver that gets to sit the bench.. I'm not against a guy getting a star player, but do it the right way...

And if it's about having AP and CJ2K I can see ways to make that happen fairly, but it needs to include a name like Brady, not Nicks or Forsett...

I am glad I am not in any league that votes on trades. I would be pissed if I worked out a deal that helped my team and other owners decided I couldn't do it.

Does every trade have to be even steven in the eyes of every oewner in the league?

I know these threads come up every year, but they really seem to be rampant this year.

As far as this trade goes, team 2 stinks and has no depth. This trade gives him starters at 2 positions and a borderline flex player. He is giving up CJ, his backup and a guy who hasn't played this year yet due to injury.

I would not make that deal, but it is not my job to manage someone else's team. JMO

Leagues are meant to be competitive. The guy willing to trade CJ for those players either doesn't know the first thing about fantasy football and needs protection from his own stupidity or there is some type of collusion here. In either case, the other owners did the right thing by shooting it down - especially if there's money riding on the league.

Edited by BigBlueSucks