[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should i start Greene or LT this week?

Vendetta

On paper, I agree with WashD here but overall, I disagree. I think Greene will have a moment and all heck will break lose. They can't continue to use LT in the fashion they are plus Greene is their guy and they need to get him acclamated to running the show and this week against Miami (another huge rivalary game), you can expect a BIG game in my personal opinion. This will be for the division leader.

Me, I would start Greene but this is OUTSIDE the box thinking, fyi, so take it for what its worth.

On paper, I agree with WashD here but overall, I disagree. I think Greene will have a moment and all heck will break lose. They can't continue to use LT in the fashion they are plus Greene is their guy and they need to get him acclamated to running the show and this week against Miami (another huge rivalary game), you can expect a BIG game in my personal opinion. This will be for the division leader.

Me, I would start Greene but this is OUTSIDE the box thinking, fyi, so take it for what its worth.

BearBronco I hope your right because Greene is killing me. I do agree that eventually he has to take over and be the guy. I just dont know if I can continue to start him until I see somthing. I've lucked out going 2-0 with him in the lineup but, I dont know how much longer that can last. This week its a toss up for me between Greene and Brown. Although with the news of Mathews I might just sneak Tolbert into the lineup.

BearBronco I hope your right because Greene is killing me. I do agree that eventually he has to take over and be the guy. I just dont know if I can continue to start him until I see somthing. I've lucked out going 2-0 with him in the lineup but, I dont know how much longer that can last. This week its a toss up for me between Greene and Brown. Although with the news of Mathews I might just sneak Tolbert into the lineup.

We'll if it's any consolation, I have Greene in one of my leagues and starting him with confidence this week. Well, confidence is a tad strong.

Ha Ha yeah I feel like you and I are the only Greene apologists on the forum. I dont know I have a big game this week I was all planned not to start him but, there is somthing that just keeps telling me in my gut (very deep in my gut) to stick it out with Greene you drafted him for a reason and he will get his.

Ha Ha yeah I feel like you and I are the only Greene apologists on the forum. I dont know I have a big game this week I was all planned not to start him but, there is somthing that just keeps telling me in my gut (very deep in my gut) to stick it out with Greene you drafted him for a reason and he will get his.

I didn't draft him this year but kept him as one of my Keepers from last year. I think Greene can be a super start in NY. I'm not going to pull a Ryan on him. I kept him to start him so I'll put him in.