[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kevin Walter/Terrell Owens/ Demaryius Thomas

chinesefoodbud

-Kevin Walter is obviously coming off a good game and is playing Dallas who doesnt have the best pass defense and their run defense is good so I assume they will be passing alot again in week 3.

-Terrell Owens has been held to like 50 yards both games and they lost, do you think this week against Carolina he will make up for his slow start and perhaps get over 100 yards and a TD?

-Demaryius Thomas plays the colts and only played one game in the NFL, but looked very promising in his first game and I can only see his value increase weekly. But is this the week to play him with two other WR that have a little more security in defenses they play?

My league has 2 WR spots and 2 RB slots, with 1 WR/RB flex slot. I typically play as many RB as possible so I have cedric benson, deangelo williams and arian foster filling those up.

So out of those 3 WR I have Kevin Walter starting now as my number 2 WR. Greg Jennings is my number one simply because Aaron Rodgers is my QB and I would like to capatalize on the points possible.

So basically to make a long story short (lol), Its a toss up between Walter and Owens, who will have the better week? The guy coming off a near career high or the guy who has proven himself in the past and should be looking to make a statement as the Bengals number 2 WR considering their number 3 is shipley and he isnt looking too bad.

Edited by chinesefoodbud

What post are you referring too. Also I only have one slot for WR because I play 3 RB and 2 WR and jennings is filling one of those slots. Basically its between Walter and Thomas as you said im just assuming its going to be a shootout in the houston/dallas game. I personally think thomas is going to be my main man after another week. I just dont know if hes a safe pick going against the colts pass D for his second NFL game. I think im going to stick with Walter but Yahoo projection points scare me hes like my lowest projected reciever.