[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who to start this week? Crabtree or Mike Wallace

Jsquared

I like Crabtree marginally over Wallace for a couple reasons. One, Wallace has Batch throwing to him. Two, they're playing Tampa Bay. Something tells me they aren't going to need to pass much and Tomlin's not going to open up just to knock the rust off the passing game. Granted, Crabtree has Alex Smith as his QB, but he's better than Batch and the Niners will have th throw more than the Steelers will this week. At some point, Crabtree is going to break out. He's simply got too much talent. Wallace will too, I just don't see it happening with him until Big Ben is back at QB.

Crabtree. Wallace just won't get the work. Week 5 when Ben is throwing, Wallace will be a tank but until then, he resides on my bench. Crabtree will take off. He's been getting all the cover 2 but they will need to give up a little more protection with Gore having a solid game and Davis open all the time.

Batch & Wallace might surprise. I'm not at all sold on Crabtree - seems like a major knuclhead - I dropped him for D Thomas (DEN) - with no second thoughts. He's far from the #1 option in (an anemic) SF offense. Wallace will come around and could have his breakout week this week (not saying will - but could).