[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

should i do the trade?

vikings2010

PPR League QB = 4 points 1 point every 25 yards

RB & Receivers = 6 points 1 point every 10 yards 1 point a reception

My Roster:

QB M. Hasselback

RB A.P.

P. Thomas

A. Foster

L. McCoy

T. Jones

J. Snelling

Receivers

R. Wayne

H. Ward

S. Smith (CAR)

T.J. Housh

J. Cotchery

M. Williams

TE

O. Daniels

G. Olsen

Should I trade A. Foster for Drew Brees? Or Foster and Steve Smith (CAR) for Payton Manning?

I would not trade Foster. I would rather have Manning that Brees personally. Can you offer him another RB and Smith for Manning?

And I agree with you about the Madden Curse...

Edited by e-rock

I wouldnt worry about the Madden Curse. Fitz had 13 touchdowns last year and he was on the cover. True Brees has had some down games but, he plays in a crappy division and will get his. That offense and offensive line is just too good. Manning would be really nice as well but, I dont think you can afford to give up Steve Smith in that deal because your wideouts are pretty thin. I would try to go McCoy instead of Foster but, I would do the Foster for Brees. That still gives you AP, Thomas and McCoy. Plus you have Thomas Jones as a 4th. I think you'd be sitting pretty good. I wouldnt mind that back field at all.

I wouldnt worry about the Madden Curse. Fitz had 13 touchdowns last year and he was on the cover. True Brees has had some down games but, he plays in a crappy division and will get his. That offense and offensive line is just too good. Manning would be really nice as well but, I dont think you can afford to give up Steve Smith in that deal because your wideouts are pretty thin. I would try to go McCoy instead of Foster but, I would do the Foster for Brees. That still gives you AP, Thomas and McCoy. Plus you have Thomas Jones as a 4th. I think you'd be sitting pretty good. I wouldnt mind that back field at all.

thanks guys, iam going to go over all of this tommrow, n look at my bye weeks.