[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Best & Forte For Randy Moss?

hook2

10 team PPR.

QB: Kolb (Yippee), Orton

RB depth: Rice, Charles, Matthews, Best, Bradshaw, Forte & Foster.

WR depth: White, Jacoby Jones, Derrick Mason, Gaffney, Mike Williams (TB).

TE: Cooley

Was offered Randy Moss for Jahvid Best & Matt Forte. Do I pull the trigger or will Best continue to be a PPR force being the only back, or will he wear down since he's a rookie? and will Forte continue to thrive PPR-wise in Martz's system? The Huddle ranks Randy Moss as the #2 WR for the rest of the season behind AJ. Do I ask for Moss and Royal. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

I start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 RB/WR (RB obviously), 1 TE, DEF, K

I took RB with 7 of my 1st 8 picks (Roddy White in 2nd round).

Here is what he has to offer:

RB: Spiller, Hillis, T. Jones, Fred Taylor & Reggie Bush

QB: Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan

WR: T.O, Moss, Colston, Boldin, Garcon, Royal, Kevin Walter, Sydney Rice

TE: Gates

10 team PPR.

QB: Kolb (Yippee), Orton

RB depth: Rice, Charles, Matthews, Best, Bradshaw, Forte & Foster.

WR depth: White, Jacoby Jones, Derrick Mason, Gaffney, Mike Williams (TB).

TE: Cooley

Was offered Randy Moss for Jahvid Best & Matt Forte. Do I pull the trigger or will Best continue to be a PPR force being the only back, or will he wear down since he's a rookie? and will Forte continue to thrive PPR-wise in Martz's system? The Huddle ranks Randy Moss as the #2 WR for the rest of the season behind AJ. Do I ask for Moss and Royal. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

I start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 RB/WR (RB obviously), 1 TE, DEF, K

I took RB with 7 of my 1st 8 picks (Roddy White in 2nd round).

Here is what he has to offer:

RB: Spiller, Hillis, T. Jones, Fred Taylor & Reggie Bush

QB: Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan

WR: T.O, Moss, Colston, Boldin, Garcon, Royal, Kevin Walter, Sydney Rice

TE: Gates

I think Best and Forte is way too much to give up for Moss. What Wr's are on the wire? Yes, I would get Moss and another WR, Royal or Walter.

Personally I think Best is going to continue to have great games, he's a freak!

I'd rather trade Foster, Mathews or Charles before Best, that's just me...I'm really high on Best.

I like Best too - and your points are good - but I'm not sold on Best putting up decent numbers every week. He's an occasional monster game kind of guy who will get shut out/nothing on occasion IMO. So far 2 good weeks - granted - but I would not feel confident starting him this week - not at all - nor against teams that will shut the Lions down. Lets see how he does this week - maybe he will surprise.

if i were you i would target manning. Best and forte for manning. Randy moss is just not enough for best and forte especially after what has transpired after 2 weeks. You are trying to sell high therefore you need to consider that he really likes these guys, he was low balling you to see how much you value these guys.

I need help on a trade too: http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=332056