[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS?

NEPats

So far I've played the right QB for the first two weeks. This week I'm a bit torn:

Eli vs Tenn: Tenn has been pretty solid against the pass, but they've faced some pretty weak QBs.

Palmer at Car: Carolina has given up 5 passing TDs in two games, but I'm a bit hesitant about a road game.

I'm seeing these two as marginal plays on most every site, so just looking for additional opinions from our knowledgeable Huddlers.

Thanks! Will answer yours.

I'm starting palmer in a league where I have the same option - however I have Eli on all 4 of my fantasy teams this year and I just don't like relyign on the same guy for every team (I didn't plan on drafting Eli for every team per se). Anyway I think its a total toss up. One thing to consider is that the Giants runnign game (as well as pass blocking for Eli) seems a mess - while Cinci seems to be running pretty well - as well as one can expect vs the Ravens and when behind by like 20 pnts in the 1st quarter vs the Colts. Still Eli seems to be throwing alot and both have good targets. I think both will do well.

I don't disagree...however one thing to consider is that the Giants don't seem to be able to block the pass rush worth #%@$ and Tenn is sure to bring it on (considering their weak secondary). Eli played poorly (vs a so so INDY D) for a reason....still I think he will throw for a couple in Tenn - but Palmer will likely throw for a few vs weak Car secondary as well (Eli threw for 3 against them)