[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

would yo umake this trade

TilsterBearz

I have Mathews who is slightly on the injured side....hopefully short term and he loses the fumblitis.

Any way I was going to go trade for Tolbert just in case so here is the trade offer...

Flacco and McFadden

for

Orton and Tolbert

Just to note Flacco has the same bye week as Cutler so that's why I'm going after Orton.

He has Manning and needs a running back.

Am I crazy to think he would go for this or am I crazy to go after these two?? :wacko:

thanks guys!

Honestly, i think you would be downgrading, You have mathews and once he is healthy tolbert is useless because you wont start both. mcfadden could still be used as a bye week filler. flaccos value is at an all time low after playing 2 great defenses, dont trade him now as cutlers bye week is in week 8 you still have tons of time and anything could happen in the mean time (injuries). wait for flacco to put up some numbers and trade him for roethlisberger.

I need help on a trade too: http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=332056

Edited by angelitto

You have great depth at WR and at RB. I would look for a Spot Starter at QB for the off week rather than make this trade offer. RB depth - Gore, Foster, Mathews, McFadden - with McFadden getting all the touches (and possibly keeping them) and WR Depth - Austin, Collie, Boldin, D. Thomas, Bowe -- Both groups are solid.

Im confused, you say flacco and mcfadden for orton and tolbert, where is the matthews part? I personally think Orton is gonna be one hot commodity this year, i wouldnt trade matthews but you mentioned mcfadden so thats why i said id do it. I been down the road with McFadden, and its never been a successful one for me throughout a full year.

Personally I think Flacco is likely to be much better than he has been through two weeks and Orton is likely to be diminishing returns kind of guy.

Tolbert is a nice cuff but you are giving of McFadden.

Bad deal, IMO.

You are giving away a potential top 5 RB and Decent backup QB for a guy who will be lucky to be a top 12 QB and a back up RB.