[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Help Please on Blockbuster

FF Freak

Hello Huddlers,

I truly need your wisdom on this one. Below is my roster. I am concerned that this will severely weaken me at running back, but maybe not. This is a standard scoring league. I would be sending off Forte, Mcfadden, Braylon Edwards, Louis Murphy, and N.E. defense for Best, Gates, Peyton Hillis, Dez Bryant and Orton. My current lineup in listed below, which is a standard scoring league. This is a complicated trade and I need help from the "Huddle gods."

Flacco

Wayne

Megatron

Smitty (Carolina)

Braylon Edwards

Louis Murphy

Gore

Forte

McFadden

Keiland WIlliams

Zach Miller

Baltimore

New England

Thank you very much for your input Angelitto. I guess the way I looked at it was that this would weaken me at running back, but strengthen me at tight end. I don't think Best will be durable, but another guy advised that if this trade goes through, he would trade me Mendenhall and Steve Smith (NYG) for Best and Dez Bryant. That could make things even more interesting..