[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WR dilemma

andrawis

Steve Smith has been my money starter but rookie qb Clausen scares me with the lack of passing weapons.

Pierre Garcon hasnt done squat this year but two denver cbs are injured including bailey. Could be his breakout game.

Mark Clayton vs Washington i like. He has been money and WAS has been giving up money.

Demaryius Thomas looks like a stud but IND secondary is only giving up 105 pass yards a week so its a tough decision.

Louis Murphy can do damage vs ARI with gradkowski at qb this week.

I also own Mike Williams (SEA) but im not considering starting him vs SD.

Standard League 1pt / 10 yards 6pts / TD.... I need to pick 3 WR...

Who should i play?

Edited by andrawis

Not sure how many starters you are looking for so I'll rank them in order for me this week:

1) Steve Smith - they will get the ball in his hands on bubble screens, quick outs, etc...and Indy is going to desperately try to make Claussen beat them so their might be a big play opportunity

2) Clayton - You can pass on the skins, STL might be playing from behind...solid play

3) Garcon - Talent and offense, I think this could be a good game for him, but risky

4) Louis Murphy - There is only so much spark Gradkowski can provide..he's a below average QB on a below average offense

5) Demariyus Thomas - Rook will struggle a bit against a solid Indy secondary and on the road

6) Mike Williams - Not a starter this week

Hope this helps! Best of Luck,

WashD

Steve Smith has been my money starter but rookie qb Clausen scares me with the lack of passing weapons.

Pierre Garcon hasnt done squat this year but two denver cbs are injured including bailey. Could be his breakout game.

Mark Clayton vs Washington i like. He has been money and WAS has been giving up money.

Demaryius Thomas looks like a stud but IND secondary is only giving up 105 pass yards a week so its a tough decision.

Louis Murphy can do damage vs ARI with gradkowski at qb this week.

I would be concerned with CAR this week also, CIN d is pretty good (Rookie QB not a pretty picture)

Collie is getting more looks presently and Garcon is a non factor (watch him get his this week)

Clayton looks like a good play.

D. Thomas could be a let down after a good week, however this could be another shoot out with INDY.

I like the "ski" and Murphy combo.

risk and reward: Thomas and Murphy

I would go with Clayton and either THomas or Murphy

Tough call......................