[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Drop Saints D/Special Teams (especially w/Bush out)

Last year, Saints D put up a lot of points, mostly due to Sharper's 9 interceptions...

That being said, they have been solid this year, but nothing spectacular.....similar to two highly rated D's that are available on the Waiver, Vikings and Ravens.

Both have nice matchups this week (Vikes versus Lions; Ravens versus Brownies...).

Drop Saints for one of these D's, and if so, which has more upside?

Get 1 pt for Sack, INT, fumble recovery, 2 for safety, 6 for Defensive or Special Teams TD.....

Yep, I've dropped the Saints in two leagues and am looking for an upgrade in another...very safe to drop them. Personally I like the Ravens D better at this point, they look insanely motivated (I think by the Jet's press)

Best of Luck,

WashD

Thanks WashD....whats the word on Keiland Williams??? You think Shanahan gets him involved? I know Portis got 2 tds last week, but YPC is dismal...Love to see Shanny turn Williams into another one hit wonder...!

They are high on him in DC, DC talk radio etc...he might get some love this week if the Redskins get up on the Rams...the problem is the line is still not very good...and slightly better at pass blocking than run blocking.

I don't think the right players are in place to turn Keiland into a one year wonder

WD

Thanks for the advice on the Ravens D.

think they have more upside, plus their bye is Week 8, whereas Vikes is next week (so I'd pick them up this week, and then have to drop them..).

I think the Ravens get it going this week, both on offense and defense, as the Browns is just what they need.....After the loss to the Bengals, think Ray Lewis will get the D fired up....