[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which WR to target?

seif

Looking to trade McFadden for a WR....other team is really desperate for a RB. Which WR should I target? Marshall or Colston. :wacko:

Thanks

My RBs

McFadden

Best

MJD

Charles

My WRs

White

Bowe

Knox

L. Murphy

L. Naanee

S. Rice

Hmm. The thing you know about Marshall is that he's the main focus of their passing offense. With Colston, although #1, he's part of a much larger group of playmakers. That being said... Colston has the better QB. It's a tough call indeed.

Ultimately, I think that Marshall will be more consistent this season. Colston may have some big games, but he always has stinkers sprinkled throughout the year. I would go for Marshall.

And I would go for Colston.

Here's how I'd play it:

You: I'll trade you McFadden for a WR. Any thoughts as to who?

Him: Yeah, I'll trade you Colston for McFadden.

You: I was hoping for Marshall, but I'll do Colston if you also swap ________ for _________.

...then, either you get a bump at another position in exchange for giving him his option as to which WR to send your way, that way, because you don't have a reason strong opinion on the matter (and opinion here is mixed), you let him have the opinion and if it's strong enough, he'll help your team out twice.