[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RB Situation - Please Help

trout

I am in a standard league with no PPR. Which two RB's would you play this week?

MJD vs PHI

Hightower vs OAK

Pierre Thomas vs ATL

Snelling vs NO

MJD is killing me. Between him and Flacco I am in last place and need a monster week.

Help me out with some advice.

Thank You,

I would stick with MJD, He has to break out, and the Eagles D hasn't been that great. I'd also go with Hightower, based on the fact that the Raiders D sucks. Yes, Beanie Wells is back, but I read Coach Wisenhunt is going to limit his carries because he's not "in football shape", meaning Hightower is going to get the bulk of the carries.

trout,

Roll with MJD and P.Thomas. You used your #1 draft pick on him and its only 2-weeks into the season. MJD is still a stud until he starts stringing together 4-5 worthless fantasy weeks, then you have a right to abandon ship. For now, keep MJD in your lineup and hope he gets it going. Also, I like Pierre Thomas this week against ATL. No Reggie Bush so I think he's double valuable now in PPR leagues. Good luck